Turning a new page here! The witch Kuranosuke has waved his magic wand and transformed the landscape. The unchangeable AMARS have brought a change with them and this new site is now much more otaku than before!
31.1.2010 was the first day we began talking and writing about our ‘travels’ in THE BEAUTIFUL WORLD. Three years later, we’ve been to even more fantastic places, we’ve tasted new joys, and we’ve grown up a lot.
Just the last year we achieved quite a few things:
- We contributed to the Guilty Crown parody songs draggle enorchestrated
- we were hosted twice by Yi at listless ink
- and twice by animediet. net
- We participated in the CLAMP MMF
- and managed to co-write a post with starsamaria from Shojo Corner
But it’s important to remember your roots and give credit to the people who inspired you. We wouldn’t be here today without:
- Wabisabi at Iwa ni Hana, a blog which unfortunately is no more. Her analysis of Chinese words and notions as well as her illustration posts awakened and further cultivated a deep love for art in me.
- Kitsune at Kitsune’s Thoughts, who must have been a very patient and kind person, since, now that I look back, my first nickname must have given him headache (though I assure you, I didn’t have any trolling intention). I liked his relaxed blogging style and I thought it suited our needs at the time.
- Snippet Tee at Lemmas and Submodalities and Yi Hsieh at Listless Ink, who are major inspirations. Their elegant and eloquent posts drove us forward and we decided we wanted to try to become like them even just a bit.
- 2DT at 2DTeleidoscope. I hadn’t encountered before anyone like him who could write so playfully and gracefully about H-material and not only. Definitely a model in the aniblogosphere.
- gaguri at Ha Neul Seom. He digged up old gems and broke down anime titles both visually and philosophically. His site is also beautifully organized.
- the bloggers I keep up with through Google Reader. You can take a look at the blogroll and the compass on my field to get a better idea.
- the rest of my aniblog friends and co-watchers. Among them the sweet marinasauce of Anime B & B, sabishiimiruku of KANPAI, John Sato with a homonym blog, and Justin of Organization Antisocial Geniuses.
- you, our readers of course, who embrace us and encourage us.
We’d like to ask for two favors; please make sure you change any link you might have that links back to blogspot,
- and whoever reads us and thinks that we do a good work can support us by either sharing posts or if (s)he is a blogger by adding us to his/her blogroll.
Coming Soon: Travelog. What is this? Stay with us to find out!